- Put all ingredients, except water and milk, into a 12 oz. press pot. Add boiling water. Stir with chopstick or handle of wooden spoon.
- Put lid on pot and brew 4 minutes.
- Press plunger and pour coffee into large cup.
- Add hot milk to taste.
- To make with drip coffee: Brew coffee and stir in spices and molasses. Strain into cup.
3 tablespoons coffee beans, coarse ground Blended Joe Medium Roast Coffee (freshly brewed)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- boiling water
- milk, hot